A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George La Brot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George La Brot is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George La Brot, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. La Brot graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. La Brot has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George La Brot MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George La Brot practice?
- Dr. George La Brot has 6 office locations.
Dr. George La Brot practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Culver City, CA and Marina Del Rey, CA.
See Santa Monica Internists, Santa Monica Pulmonologists, and Santa Monica Sleep Medicine Doctors.