Learn more about Dr. George La Brot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George La Brot is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. La Brot
Chronic Pain Patient Education Learn how to prepare and what to expect by reading our chronic pain patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. La Brot Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George La Brot, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. La Brot graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. La Brot has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George La Brot MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George La Brot practice?
- Dr. George La Brot has 6 office locations.
Dr. George La Brot practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Culver City, CA and Marina Del Rey, CA.
See Santa Monica Internists, Santa Monica Pulmonologists, and Santa Monica Sleep Medicine Doctors.