Dr George Labrot Is this you?

Have you seen Dr George Labrot?

March 20th, 2017

Rare Compassion

He genuinely cares and is exceptionally knowledgeable.

January 24th, 2017

A genuinely caring physician.

This is an efficient practice and has taken very good care of me for over 20 years.

June 22nd, 2016

Great Doctor

Dr Labrot has been my physician for the last five years and I'm quite happy with his performance . Throughout this period he's been s good communicator and he has always accommodated me whenever I 've been in need of seeing a specialist; he's also been effective when I've needed to have a test or procedure done. In short, he has demonstrated two strong qualities: good communication skills and flexibility-- things we all associate with good doctors..

August 4th, 2015

Left Dr. Labrot - Taking business to new physician

A patient for six years, II have finally decided to leave Dr. LaBrot after experiencing very poor care, long wait times and an unprofessional staff.

April 18th, 2014

The BEST DR. EVER !!!

I have had George La Brot, MD, ever since moving to LA. 20 years ago. He has always been so helpful to me many times. He listened to whatever I had to say and never was too busy, however long it took. He takes the time and kindness to listen. He always follows up on any sickness or operation I have had no matter the time of night , I always get a reassuring call from him. I will always go to him even if I have to fly across country to see him. I do not know why anyone would have a bad experience with this Dr. I have recommended many friends and they still go to him for the reasons above.. I hope he never retires, although he has earned it 1

September 30th, 2013

long time patient

Dr. Labrot has been my primary care physician for the past 18 years. I went through 4 doctors prior whom said that could not find the cause of my pain and prescribed tons of motrin which after 3 weeks started tearing up my stomach. I finally took my friend's recommendation and tried Dr. Labrot. He said he did not know what was causing the pain but with time he would find out. Within 3 weeks with the assistance of his associates they diagnoised me with psoriatic arthritis which is very difficult to screen through standard tests. After a few more weeks I was feeling better. All of my children whom are now adults also see Dr. Labrot we all love him

February 10th, 2012

I have been with Dr. LaBrot for several years. He is by far the best doctor I've ever had and I'm in my 60's. I moved four years ago out of the area, nearly two hours away, and I continue to use Dr. LaBrot as my primary care physician. He's the best.

July 25th, 2011

Dr Labrot is a kind and caring Physician and I would trust him with my life!

February 21st, 2011

I cannot express how great of a physician Dr. LaBrot is. He has been my primary for many, many years and I continue to be a patient of his despite the fact that we recently moved 45 miles from his office. He's worth the drive. Excellent doctor!

July 25th, 2010

The working man

Dr. LaBrot is a great doctor period. My job is extreemly physical,irregular schedule and I am 49, so it takes a lot out of me. Sleep problems, knee pain, migrain headaches and the like. Dr LaBrotlistens to me and does whatever it takes to help me with my health. I appreciate his professionalism and his "man to man' conversations. His honesty and integrity is way above some of the experiences I have had in the past. Nothing but respect for this guy!

May 18th, 2010

I took Temezepam for several years because I couldn't sleep. Side effects included daytime droziness and no desire to get out of bed in the morning. I was messing up on the job. My primary care physician recommended Dr. Labrot. Dr. Lebrot had me fill out a graph with 2 weeks of details - including sleep times, caffeine, etc. We reviewed the form, he advised me what to do, I followed his advice. Now I sleep like a baby, no droziness, wake up eager to start the day.Dr. Labrot encouraged questions. when I left his office, I fully understood what to do, I didn't experiment with "my" way.My only experience with him was curing sleep deprivation. I highly recommend him.

November 6th, 2009

Dr. LaBrot is the most caring doctor I have seen. He made a very difficult diagnosis quickly and gave me relief. I feel so lucky to have him as my doctor.