A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Ladner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Ladner graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Ladner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence County Hospital CAH
- Mississippi State Hospital
- Southwest Mississippi Reg Med, McComb, Ms
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Dale Ladner MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. George D. Ladner practice?
- Dr. George Ladner has 1 office location.
Dr. George Ladner practices Psychiatry near Whitfield, MS.
See Whitfield Psychiatrists.