A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Ladner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ladner
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Ladner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ladner graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Ladner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence County Hospital CAH
- Mississippi State Hospital
- Southwest Mississippi Reg Med, McComb, Ms
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Dale Ladner MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. George D. Ladner practice?
- Dr. George Ladner has 1 office location.
Dr. George Ladner practices Psychiatry near Whitfield, MS.
See Whitfield Psychiatrists.