A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Lafon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lafon graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez.
Dr. Lafon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mimbres Memorial Hospital
- Mimbres Health Maint Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Irvin Lafon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. George I. Lafon practice?
- Dr. George Lafon has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Lafon practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Deming, NM.
See Deming Family Physicians and Deming Primary Care Doctors.