A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Lafon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lafon graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez.
Dr. Lafon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mimbres Memorial Hospital
- Mimbres Health Maint Associates
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lafon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
- Humana - 7 plans