A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Lafon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Lafon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lafon
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Lafon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lafon graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez.
Dr. Lafon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mimbres Memorial Hospital
- Mimbres Health Maint Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Irvin Lafon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. George I. Lafon practice?
- Dr. George Lafon has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Lafon practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Deming, NM.
See Deming Primary Care Doctors and Deming General Practitioners.