A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Landis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Landis, Plastic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Landis, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Landis graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Landis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Harold Landis MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George H. Landis practice?
- Dr. George Landis has 5 office locations.
Dr. George Landis practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Wayzata, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Maple Grove, MN.
See Wayzata Surgeons.