Dr. George Landis, MD
Plastic Surgery

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Excellent Surgeron  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2013

As a nurse with both a clinical and research doctorate, I know first hand the exceptional healthcare we have access to, along with tragic errors. When I was researching a plastic surgerons I started with a list of names from my health care provider, from there I did my own research and met with several surgerons. From the time you meet Dr Landis, through the procedure he is available, knowledgeable and works with an expert team of health care providers. I have recommended Dr Landis to my colleagues. Best of luck on your search for the right surgeron.

|  Bilateral Breast Reconstruction Greatfulness  |  show details
Mar 19th, 2012

After finding this website and only seeing current bad comments I have to add my good. I was introduced to Dr. Landis after being given the cancer news. We met at his office, he explained things in layman terms, options, outcomes, longterm,for breast reconstruction at time of mastectomy's or later down the line. I was given more time then any other doctor has given me, when not knowing what questions to answer he filled in the gaps. It was also explained that each person is different and so is the outcome. I was very lucky with my outcome due to having caught the cancer early. So of course I am very happy, but no matter what the outcome I was well taken care of, when I called the office for questions the doctor was the one that called me back. I knew ahead of time it may not be perfect, but be real you had cancer, and you are trying to feel normal, you will never be origional again. I would recommend Dr. Landis and his staff to anyone I loved and cared for. As I feel he gives his all and does the best he can with what we as patients have to work with. Your surgeons save your life, your plastic surgeon trys to give you a bit of normal for that life. Be Greatful there are techniques to help us 30 years ago we would be complaining about not having the reconstruction oppertunity.

|  Highly skilled, highly recommended  |  show details
Jan 5th, 2011

Dr. Landis came highly recommended to me, by several physicians. I was a patient of his, and can now personally recommend him for plastic surgery, breast and hand. He is professional, uses current technology/techniques, and I couldn't be happier with the results of my surgery.

|  show details
Nov 9th, 2009

Very professional and knowledgeable doctor. Explained his way of treatment.

|  voice from a past patient  |  show details
by Sincerely yours Susanne Origer on Sep 29th, 2009

I ran across this site tonight and needed to add a comment! I was a patient of Dr.Landis from 1993-1998. During that time I was always treated with not only RESPECT, but compassion, caring, and in a totally professional manner that made me know I was in good hands. Dr Landis let you know that you mattered and he listened to you!!! He would take as long as you needed and listened to Everything you said then he would discuss all options with you and explain each one in terms you could understand, so there was never this feeling like you were just along for the ride,,,you mattered in your care! Seems like alll the surgeons you get now have no respect for their patients! If your problem is not something they are interested in they just blow you off! If they do end up treating you they do only the minimum and do a shabby job even at that. They are rude! it makes me afraid to even consider seeing a plastic surgeon again!I would give my eye teeth to find a surgeon again whom I could trust like I did Dr. Landis