A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Latta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Latta is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Latta, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Latta graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Latta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Haworth Latta MD is a male Neonatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George H. Latta practice?
- Dr. George Latta has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Latta practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Visalia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Provo, UT.
See Visalia Pediatricians.