A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Lawry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Lawry is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Lawry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawry graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Lawry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- U Of Iowa Hosp & Clinics, Iowa City, Ia
- UCI Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Vance Lawry MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. George V. Lawry practice?
- Dr. George Lawry has 1 office location.
Dr. George Lawry practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Internists and Orange Rheumatologists.