A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Lawry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Lawry is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawry
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Lawry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Lawry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawry graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Lawry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- U Of Iowa Hosp & Clinics, Iowa City, Ia
- UCI Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George V Lawry MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. George V. Lawry practice?
- Dr. George Lawry has 1 office location.
Dr. George Lawry practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Internists and Orange Rheumatologists.