Dr. George Leach DO Patient Reviews

3.2

September 18th, 2012
Office staff is outstanding
I went to see Dr. Leach for the first time, and I have to say that he has HORRIBLE bed side manners. The office staff on the other hand are amazing. The receptionist Tara(I think her name is) is very kind and she helped me out so much. I would say that if I did go back to see this doctor that she would be the only reason why I would!

May 10th, 2011
Dr. Leach and his staff are wonderful. I would reccommend anyone to Dr. Leach. His receptionist is so friendly. She always gets me in as soon as possible. I don't understand why people we're saying such negative things about the office staff. I nor has any of my family members had ANY problems with them. They always return calls, and just overall great and friendly people. Dr. Leach is a great Doctor!

April 11th, 2011
The staff was wonderful! His nurse is very helpful. I love Dr. Leach. The wait time is no more then fifteen minutes.

March 3rd, 2010
Nightmare staff
I have never ever had such a poor experience with staff in my life. The woman who runs the office at Dr. Leach's office must be a relative because if they were my employee I would have sacked them. The woman is rude and does not even return voice mails. I do not care how wonderful Dr. Leach is I will not be subjected to rude treatment by his staff. He should be aware of how poorly his patients are being treated by this shrew.