A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Leon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Leon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Leon, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Leon graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Leon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Page Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George William Leon MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. George W. Leon practice?
- Dr. George Leon has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Leon practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Page, AZ.
See Gilbert Radiologists.