A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Leon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Leon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leon
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Leon, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Leon graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Leon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Wilford Hall Usaf Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George William Leon MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. George W. Leon practice?
- Dr. George Leon has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Leon practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Page, AZ.
See Gilbert Radiologists.