A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Lesikar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Lesikar, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lesikar graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Lesikar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George J Lesikar MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. George J. Lesikar practice?
- Dr. George Lesikar has 1 office location.
Dr. George Lesikar practices Anesthesiology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Anesthesiologists.