A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Lesser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Lesser, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lesser graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lesser has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lesser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George R. Lesser practice?
Dr. George Lesser practices Ophthalmology near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Royal Oak Ophthalmologists.