Dr. George Letsou MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 11th, 2013
One of the Best
A great Dr. Kept me informed before, during, and after Triple Bypass with infection issues. Answered my questions in laymans terms so I understood what was going on. Anyone, repeat anyone who is in need of a heart Dr., I fully recommend using Dr. Letsou.

December 21st, 2011
I'm a hapy man
Doctor Letsou was the best possible doctor of all time that I could have had. He gave me a double bypass, was courteous to his staff, and he complimented my long hair before AND after surgery. We had a few scares and few close calls, but I'm gonna be okay..........

November 7th, 2011
Dr. Letsou fixed my heart in 2001
I had a tumor in my heart. They called it Myxoma and was 2 inches in diameter. He came to my room on a Wednesday evening and said I was going to have open heart surgery Thursday morning. Dr. Letsou did a wonderful job on my heart. He has excellent bed side manner, explained how the operation would work, talked to my mom in Michigan to calm her nerves, and got me through in one piece. Two thumbs up for Dr. George. In my estimation, he was a wonderful doctor!

September 17th, 2010
Great Doctor
Dr. Letsou took the time to evaluate my condition and arrange for the CCU care I needed to be well enough to undergo surgery. (My kidneys had shut down as a result of a large Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA.) Being proactive, he transferred me to another hospital with better equipment in case of complications. Complications occurred with the AAA surgery, such as needing 17 units of blood,losing my spleen, and finding that the aneurysm had attached to the Vena Cava. Dr. Letsou kept my family informed during and after surgery. He provided great followup care, both for my 3 1/2 weeks in the hospital and for my 3 months as an outpatient. He also brought in a team of excellent doctors to oversee my other other health problems before and after surgery. My wife and I definitely recommend Dr. Letsou as an excellent surgeon who provided me with the quality care that I needed.

April 26th, 2010
violated patient's privacy
SCREAMED AT IN WAITING ROOM WITH INTIMACIES OF SURGERY DISCUSSED IN FRONT OF STRANGERS IN THE WAITING ROOM, BECAUSE OF PATIENT'S REFUSAL TO HAVE A SURGERY.

February 7th, 2010
Dr letsou and his staff did a wonderful job discussing the surgical procedures with us. Surgical results were great

December 20th, 2009
Does not respect patients religious rights
Does not respect patient rights regarding not to use blood in surgery. Even suggested that no one would have to know if blood was used, only the patient and doctor would know.

March 20th, 2017