Dr. George Levy Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 13th, 2015

Dr Levy

I just heard about Dr. Levy's passing about a month ago. My Mom, Dad, former Husband and me have all been seen by him. He was one of the most caring, patient, and knowledgeable doctor I've ever met. When my former husband passed away, he called me personally. He will be missed.

July 11th, 2011

May he rest in peace

I have had grand mal seizures since I was 8, now 37. Dr. Levy was the best nuero I have ever seen. He paid special attention to my levels of meds, follow up testing, & sent me to other professionals for opinions (didn't just depend on his own knowledge), since no one knew why I was having these seizures. I was told by other nueros I couldn't have any children because of what the meds I was on can do, he kept open communication, did research and monitored me while I had 3 beautiful healthy children. His staff wasn't always the best but when I had an issue he confronted them and set them straight! Both he and his wife, Sue Levy are the best doctors my daughter and I have ever seen. He changed my life! I am no longer on medication and seizure free! May he rest in peace!

July 21st, 2010

Very good and caring doctor. Receptionist is rude and unresponsive when simple requests for assistance are made. She also gives out misinformation about important matters.

March 9th, 2010

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR

If I can save 1 person from going thru what I did with my daughter, I will be happy. I have NEVER been compelled to write a review before, but after the deplorable level of service that I received from Dr. Levi and his staff I feel compelled to. His receptionist is rude, uncaring and unprofessional. They hardly ever answer the phone and when they do it is with an attitude. They are unaccomodating with prescription refills. He would rather you pay the co-pay every month then actually give you refills ( and this is for medicine that my daughter has been on with another neurologist for 7 years). CVS faxed them for 2 weeks straight and they ignored the request. When I left the practice and switched Dr's it took them over a week (and 3 requests from the new DR.) to fax my daughters file. It is a shame that Dr. Levi puts up with his staff and their utter incompetence. He does not listen to his patients and did not care that my daughter was without a life saving medication.

September 2nd, 2009

Followup documents were not faxed in a timely manner. Had to keep calling office to get things done. Can't leave a phone message because phone mailbox is always full.

August 2nd, 2016