Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Lewandowski
Dr. George Lewandowski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH, with other offices in Columbus, OH and Columbus, OH (and 1 other location). He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecologic Oncology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Lewandowski is affiliated with Adena Regional Medical Center, St Anns Hospital Of Columbus and Grant Medical Center. Dr. Lewandowski has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. George Lewandowski has the following 2 specialties
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. George Lewandowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.
Dr. Luis Vaccarello
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Columbus, OH 0 mi33
Dr. Laverne Mensah
Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Columbus, OH 0 mi29
Dr. Segundo Cardenas
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Columbus, OH 0 mi