inactive

Dr. George Lewandowski MD Patient Reviews

• Gynecologic Oncology Columbus, OH

January 18th, 2015
Best cancer doctor ever !! He saved my life !!

August 2nd, 2012
Danger
A top shelf surgeon, but if something goes wrong with one of him referals, don't look to him for help. He made sure it took me 5.5 years to get an MRI to prove I have the nerve damage from radiation I claim. Since then, I've had to go out of state to get treated since nobody in the area will touch me. Before going to him, check out his litigation record. It's pretty steep.

May 29th, 2012
My mother is a patient of Dr Lewandowski. She is very adverse to going to the Dr but her situation left her little choice. She loves Dr George (her nickname for him). He was very patient, caring and informative. He saved my Mom's life. The surgery, chemo and aftercare all went better than we anticipated. I would recommend him to everyone. Such a wonderful person as well as great physician.

November 17th, 2011
I met Dr. Lewandowski today for the first time. He is quite possibly the nicest physician I've ever met. Extremely caring, patient and observant. Explained everything in detail. The evaluation took the whole person and family history into account. I couldn't be happier with the care I received today. The entire staff from the time I entered the building were courteous, prompt, and caring.

December 26th, 2010
Very caring and compassionate...took time to explain things to me and gave me resources to help me educate myself on my situation

November 24th, 2008
He was the most caring and patient Dr. I have ever had. He took great care of me before, during and after surgery. His nurse Chris was wonderful. I am sad he can't be my regular GYN. He was truely a lifesaver for me.