A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Lewinnek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Lewinnek is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewinnek
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lewinnek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Lewinnek, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewinnek graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Lewinnek has 13 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Lewinnek MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George Lewinnek practice?
- Dr. George Lewinnek has 1 office location.
Dr. George Lewinnek practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Surgeons.