A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Lewinnek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Lewinnek is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Lewinnek, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewinnek graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Lewinnek has 13 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George E Lewinnek MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George E. Lewinnek practice?
- Dr. George Lewinnek has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Lewinnek practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Fitchburg, MA.
See Worcester Surgeons.