A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Lian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Lian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Lian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Lian graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George John Lian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George J. Lian practice?
- Dr. George Lian has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Lian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Surgeons.