A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. George Liarakos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Liarakos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Liarakos, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Liarakos graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Liarakos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Peter Liarakos MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. George P. Liarakos practice?
- Dr. George Liarakos has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Liarakos practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Newark, DE.
See Newark Obstetricians & Gynecologists.