Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Liberis
Dr. George Liberis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New City, NY, with another office in Pomona, NY. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Liberis is affiliated with Westchester Medical Center, Good Samaritan Hospital of Suffern and St Anthony Community Hospital. Dr. Liberis has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. George Liberis has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. George Liberis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New City, NY.
Dr. Daniel Berson
New City, NY 0.58 mi44
Dr. Jane Chan
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
New City, NY 1.12 mi14
Dr. Raghuram Gorti
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Pomona, NY 1.46 mi23