Some ratings provided by DrScore. Doctor.com.
Excellent! show details Excellent!
by Pam on Aug 26th, 2012

Dr. Liberis is an excellent surgeon. Not only is he an excellent surgeon but he is also extremely punctual and easy to reach (outside his normal office hours). He really cares and his office staff are awesome! I highly recommend him.

Skilled surgeon and compassionate show details Skilled surgeon and compassionate
by Bette N. on Aug 21st, 2012 on doctor.com

Dr. Liberis personalized my care and treatment during my hospitalization and after. From observations in his waiting room, he gives equal attention to ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Aug 5th, 2012

After i was admitted through the emergency room, I was lucky to have Dr. Liberis be the surgeon who handle my case. His personal touch and compassionate care set him high on my list of all the doctors and surgeons who tended to me during my long hospitalization and after care. He left no stone unturned to provide me with a thorough treatment plan. Thanks to Dr. Liberis, I am able to write this today.

May 23rd, 2012

Dr. George Liberis is a very kind, caring, compassionate, and skillful surgeon and diagnostician. Daily he visited me when I was hospitalized for a long period of time, staying on top of my care and treatment. His concern is for the whole well being of his patients.I owe him my life.

Oct 24th, 2011

Very knowledgeable,compassionate,down to earth surgeon,Office staff excellent.

Mar 9th, 2011

Wonderful doctor!

Nov 27th, 2010

Very caring thorough compassionate with strong basis of medicine and surgery