A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Lieb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lieb
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Lieb, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieb graduated from Universidad Eugenio Maria De Hostos, Santo Domingo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lieb has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Lieb MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. George Lieb practice?
- Dr. George Lieb has 1 office location.
Dr. George Lieb practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Media, PA.
See Media Internists and Media Pulmonologists.