Dr. George Lim Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Lim Jr?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. George Lim Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 15th, 2015

Love the care and attention given

November 18th, 2013

I have 100% confidence in Dr. Lim and his staff

I thank all of them in this office for the excellent care that I have been given. I have 100% confidence in you. Dr. Lim really care about us. I am so pleased to be his patient. I can also say that your staff are the best! THank you for being there for me.

August 7th, 2013

Patient

I cannot say enough about the professionalism of this office. Dr. Lim and his staff have been most courteous and professional. Dr. Lim is so well rounded in each aspect of medicine. He is very holistic as far as prevention and cure. He is by far so knowlegeable in every facet of his profession. I would recommend him very highly as being one of the most respected doctors in the medical field and I am honored to have him as my physician.

January 16th, 2013

Miracles created in this office!

Dr. Lim and Rosalina are wonderful! I had problems with both legs filled with water and swelling. I had a hard time walking and was always in pain. They took very good care of that. Now I'm back to walking again. I'm so happy with their service.

August 1st, 2012

VERY HAPPY!

When I needed help Dr. Lim was right there and I feel that he saved my life. I am very grateful. I love everybody in this office. -Sidney

November 5th, 2011

The BEST doctor I know

I have been a patient of Dr. Lim for 2 years. I can say that he cares for his patients. He listens to me and takes time to explain my conditions in such a way that I understand perfectly what it is and he tells me what I need to do improve my health.

May 27th, 2011

This is the type of doctor a patient needs to see when they aren't feeling so good and even when your are doing a wellness check The atmosphere in the office is out standing. The staff is very professional yet compassionet and understanding. We are so gald we found him.

April 21st, 2011

5 STARS FOR DR. LIM

Dr Lim is a caring, compassionate man. He takes his "doctoring" seriously. His attitude of caring and concern is also evident in his staff. There has been little turn-over of personnel since I have had the pleasure of being his patient. I have recommended Dr Lim to friends--he was so wonderful to my husband and me after my husband had a stroke last May. He took over my husband's care swiftly and appropriately making sure we were directed to the best specialists. He gets 5 stars from me.!

April 21st, 2011

patient

Dr Lim is without a doubt the most caring Doctor I have been associated with in my over 70 years. His staff (especially Mrs Lim) are outstanding...I have and would recommend them without hesitation.

March 25th, 2011

He listens to me and carefully explains my condition. He refers me to good specialists

March 24th, 2011

Compassionate and Caring

I would recommend this doctor to my friends.

April 10th, 2010

Not Happy

Think Dr. Lim has become too busy. In the beginning I never had to wait more than 15-20 minutes. For the last three appts. I've had to wait 1 to 1-1/2 hrs. to see the doctor. He seems concerned but doesn't remember from one visit to the next what your problem was, what was done and recommended. Sometimes I had to suggest that maybe a certain test or therapy might be of help. I think I may know more about him/his problems than he knows of mine. Just not satisfied...and still have the same medical problems...no relief. I was changed to all generic medicines. Finally decided to change to another doctor.