Internist, Nephrologist (kidney)

I have 100% confidence in Dr. Lim and his staff show details I have 100% confidence in Dr. Lim and his staff
by J. Moore on Nov 18th, 2013

I thank all of them in this office for the excellent care that I have been given. I have 100% confidence in you. Dr. Lim really care about us. I am so pleased to be his patient. I can also say that your staff are the best! THank you for being there for me.

Patient show details Patient
by Georgette Cronin on Aug 7th, 2013

I cannot say enough about the professionalism of this office. Dr. Lim and his staff have been most courteous and professional. Dr. Lim is so well rounded in each aspect of medicine. He is very holistic as far as prevention and cure. He is by far so knowlegeable in every facet of his profession. I would recommend him very highly as being one of the most respected doctors in the medical field and I am honored to have him as my physician.

Concern for my Well Being show details Concern for my Well Being
by Ileana on Jul 10th, 2013

To: Dr. Lim & Staff Since I started my contact with Dr. Lim and all his staff, I only have received professional, kindness and concern for my well being. I feel lucky to be a patient to your organization. I give you my deepest thanks and gratitude. Sincerely, Ileana G.

Miracles created in this office! show details Miracles created in this office!
by J. Unger on Jan 16th, 2013

Dr. Lim and Rosalina are wonderful! I had problems with both legs filled with water and swelling. I had a hard time walking and was always in pain. They took very good care of that. Now I'm back to walking again. I'm so happy with their service.

VERY HAPPY! show details VERY HAPPY!
Aug 1st, 2012

When I needed help Dr. Lim was right there and I feel that he saved my life. I am very grateful. I love everybody in this office. -Sidney

The BEST doctor I know show details The BEST doctor I know
Nov 5th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Lim for 2 years. I can say that he cares for his patients. He listens to me and takes time to explain my conditions in such a way that I understand perfectly what it is and he tells me what I need to do improve my health.

May 27th, 2011

This is the type of doctor a patient needs to see when they aren't feeling so good and even when your are doing a wellness check The atmosphere in the office is out standing. The staff is very professional yet compassionet and understanding. We are so gald we found him.

5 STARS FOR DR. LIM show details 5 STARS FOR DR. LIM
Apr 21st, 2011

Dr Lim is a caring, compassionate man. He takes his "doctoring" seriously. His attitude of caring and concern is also evident in his staff. There has been little turn-over of personnel since I have had the pleasure of being his patient. I have recommended Dr Lim to friends--he was so wonderful to my husband and me after my husband had a stroke last May. He took over my husband's care swiftly and appropriately making sure we were directed to the best specialists. He gets 5 stars from me.!

patient show details patient
Apr 21st, 2011

Dr Lim is without a doubt the most caring Doctor I have been associated with in my over 70 years. His staff (especially Mrs Lim) are outstanding...I have and would recommend them without hesitation.

Mar 25th, 2011

He listens to me and carefully explains my condition. He refers me to good specialists

He is a wonderful doctor and so as his staff! show details He is a wonderful doctor and so as his staff!
Mar 24th, 2011

I would recommend Dr. Lim to my friends and family. He is compassionate and caring doctor. His office staff are friendly and warm. I had been to other doctors before but now I found a doctor that I could trust. --- Lorie

Compassionate and Caring show details Compassionate and Caring
Mar 24th, 2011

I would recommend this doctor to my friends.

Not Happy show details Not Happy
by Not happy on Apr 9th, 2010

Think Dr. Lim has become too busy. In the beginning I never had to wait more than 15-20 minutes. For the last three appts. I've had to wait 1 to 1-1/2 hrs. to see the doctor. He seems concerned but doesn't remember from one visit to the next what your problem was, what was done and recommended. Sometimes I had to suggest that maybe a certain test or therapy might be of help. I think I may know more about him/his problems than he knows of mine. Just not satisfied...and still have the same medical problems...no relief. I was changed to all generic medicines. Finally decided to change to another doctor.

> > > > Patient Reviews