Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Lindsey
Dr. George Lindsey, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Sweetwater, TX. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Lindsey is affiliated with Rolling Plains Memorial Hospital, Rolling Plains Memorial Hosp, Sweetwater, Tx and Shannon Medical Center - Memorial Campus. Dr. Lindsey has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. George Lindsey has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. George Lindsey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sweetwater, TX.
Dr. Larry Mceachern
Family Medicine, General Practice
Sweetwater, TX 0 mi43
Dr. Luther Martin
Sweetwater, TX 0 mi37
Dr. Jeremy Smola
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, General Practice
Sweetwater, TX 0 mi28