A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Linsenmeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Linsenmeyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Linsenmeyer
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Linsenmeyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Linsenmeyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Linsenmeyer graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Linsenmeyer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George John Linsenmeyer MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. George J. Linsenmeyer practice?
- Dr. George Linsenmeyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Linsenmeyer practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Huntington, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Ironton, OH.
See Huntington Internists and Huntington Cardiologists.