A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Livermore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Livermore is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Livermore, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Livermore graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Livermore has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Missouri Hospital
- Missouri Southern Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Henry Livermore MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. George H. Livermore practice?
- Dr. George Livermore has 1 office location.
Dr. George Livermore practices Otolaryngology near Sikeston, MO.
See Sikeston Otolaryngologists.