A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Lode:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lode
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Lode Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lode graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lode has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
- Mercy Med Center of Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Juris Lode MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George J. Lode practice?
- Dr. George Lode has 1 office location.
Dr. George Lode practices Family Medicine near Shasta Lake, CA.
See Shasta Lake Primary Care Doctors.