A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Lode:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lode
Education & Awards
Dr. Lode graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lode has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
- Mercy Med Center of Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Juris Lode MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George J. Lode practice?
- Dr. George Lode has 1 office location.
Dr. George Lode practices Family Medicine near Shasta Lake, CA.
See Shasta Lake Primary Care Doctors.