A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Lombardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Lombardi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lombardi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lombardi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Lombardi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lombardi graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lombardi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George V Lombardi MD is a male Allergist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. George V. Lombardi practice?
- Dr. George Lombardi has 1 office location.
Dr. George Lombardi practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Allergy near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Infectious Disease Doctors, and New York Allergists.