A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Lombardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Lombardi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Lombardi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Travel Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lombardi graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lombardi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Vincent Lombardi MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. George V. Lombardi practice?
- Dr. George Lombardi has 1 office location.
Dr. George Lombardi practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Allergy near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Infectious Disease Doctors, and New York Allergists.