A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Lombardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Lombardi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lombardi
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lombardi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Lombardi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lombardi graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lombardi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George V Lombardi MD is a male Allergist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. George V. Lombardi practice?
- Dr. George Lombardi has 1 office location.
Dr. George Lombardi practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Allergy near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Infectious Disease Doctors, and New York Allergists.