inactive

George D Long MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 13th, 2012
The Best Dr. I Have Ever Seen!!!
I really cannot say enough great things about Dr. Long or his staff! I researched every Dr. who delivers at Northside Hospital, and chose Dr. Long because he seemed to be the best - and he has never let me down! I had a high risk pregnancy, so I had more appointments than the avg. pregnant woman and there is no other Dr. I would have wanted to see that much. Dr. Long really makes you feel like he cares about you and has a great bedside manner. He is very smart and really takes a lot of time to explain everything to you and answer any questions you may have. I fought him on not wanting my c-section so early, but followed his advice and had it then anyways. During my surgery, he saw that I was already dilated 3 cm and having the c-section then (instead of waiting as I wanted to) probably saved my life. There is no Dr. I trust more than Dr. Long. I recently changed insurance and made sure that Dr. Long was accepted before signing the paperwork. I am hoping to get pregnant again soon, and Dr. Long will be my Dr., friend and confidant through the entire process again.

August 15th, 2012
he's the BEST
Dr. George is super sweet and lightening fast.Love him!

July 31st, 2012
Dr. George is a great doctor I would recommend him to all my friends who are in need of ob gyn. his staff is just as great.

March 25th, 2012
Dr. Long and his staff are the best in the business. So caring and such a positive atmosphere. Great location right next to hospital. Can not say enough for Dr. Long's "family" atmosphere.

April 5th, 2011
Amazing Doctor!
Dr Long took care of me during a high risk pregnancy. He (and his whole staff too)was extremely caring and nurturing during a very difficult time. Dr Long took the time to explain(in detail) to me and to my husband, exactly what was happening with my pregnancy and our unborn babies. He was a very calming force during a difficult time for my family and I. His front desk staff has also been extremely helpful and patient with me and fully met all of our needs, even when it was an emergency appointment. There is no better choice in Atlanta for Obgyn! He is a good person and a great doctor.

December 1st, 2010
Took forever to be seen
I like the doctor ok but the office manager was really rude and unfriendly. I will not go back.

June 29th, 2009
Great Doctor!!
I'm a long time patient of Dr. Long. Sr. Doc delivered my first child, Dr. George delivered my 2nd child. What a wonderful experience! Both pregnancies were high risk and he took all my concerns and worries seriously. Previous post is right - you do feel like you are his only patient. His staff is excellent. I can't say enough good things about this doctor and his office. I also recommend him to everyone I know.