Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Lopez
Dr. George Lopez, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Neurology. Dr. Lopez is affiliated with Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital, St Luke's Episcopal Hospital and The Methodist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. George Lopez has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. George Lopez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Clement Pillainayagam
Chicago, IL 0 mi3
Dr. Elaine Chen
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Chicago, IL 0 mi10
Dr. Madhu Soni
Chicago, IL 0 mi24