Dr. George Lopez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Lopez?

7 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 8th, 2013

Would not recommend

This was a neurologist chosen for me as part of my "surgical team" for my aneurysm stent and coiling. I knew that I had experienced two events in the NICU which I'm pretty certain were vasospasms ( a known and expected possible complication of the procedure)- altered LOC, weakness left side.. and because my CT was negative this was dismissed as a non-events and never fully discussed with my family or me. The sequelae to this is impaired executive functioning... chronic ocular headaches...fortunately my new neurologist is honest... will tell me like it is. As a patient and an (ex) healthcare provider, I feel it's critical to keep the lines of communication open between the patient and family. Don't dismiss incidents that may have long term complications!

September 29th, 2017