Dr. George Lovett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Lovett?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. George Lovett?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 27th, 2016

Felt like i wasn't worth any of his precious time

He spent maybe a total of 2 - 3 seconds looking at two lesions , said they are fine handed me a sheet , 9 months later found out at least one was skin cancer when i went to a competent, caring dr and staff. Thanks for not caring about the patients you see Dr ? Lovett.

August 4th, 2016

Stay Away

Shocked by the lack of professionalism and downright decorum in his demeanor. Not only was he insulting, left my teenage daughter feeling humiliated. On top of that, only a handout as a diagnosis. Too many other options for anyone to visit this one.

May 9th, 2016

Dr. Lovett is thorough and a really nice guy !

May 9th, 2013

Rude and Refused to Listen

Before I even opened my mouth, he said "I completed a residency in dermatology and you did not." Huh? My rheumatologist was concerned about some recurring rashes I have and asked me to bring pictures of the rashes to Lovett. He didn't even look at them. He also belittled me by focusing on a wrinkle I have, taking time out of my TWELVE minute appointment to embarrass me in front of my boyfriend. I was not in there for botox. I have a very serious autoimmune condition and a precancerous condition both tied to skin abnormalities and he may have missed something big. I left in tears. I will be seeking a second opinion from someone who takes their oath seriously.

February 26th, 2013

Horrible Attitude. HORRIBLE

If you don't mind a doctor that doesn't listen to you, is demeaning and interrupts you when you try to speak, this is your doctor. Abrupt, argumentative, rude... downright unpleasant. I was completely unprepared for it!

February 15th, 2011

Great doctor! My diagnosis was no mystery but another dermatologist prescribed a cream that did nothing. Dr. Lovett got me the right medication, is always very nice and takes time to recommend over the counter items or websites.

August 9th, 2010

Dr. Lovett is the best!

Very fast in diagnosing my problem and prescribed to me the best medication I've ever used I haven't had a single problem since my appointment, (which was over 6 months ago). He was very funny and helpful and there's no other dermatologist I'd prefer to see, I'd recommend him to anyone and I have recommended him many times.

September 23rd, 2017