A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Luh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Luh, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Luh graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Luh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Yu-chien Luh MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. George Y. Luh practice?
- Dr. George Luh has 12 office locations.
Dr. George Luh practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Carmichael, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA and Roseville, CA.
See Carmichael Radiologists.