A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Lui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Lui is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Lui, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Adult congenital heart disease and adult cardiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lui graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Lui has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lui accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George K. Lui practice?
Dr. George Lui practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Pediatrics near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Palo Alto Internists, Palo Alto Cardiologists, and Palo Alto Pediatricians.