A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Luiken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Luiken is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luiken
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Luiken Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Luiken, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Migraine Disorders
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Luiken graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Luiken has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Anthony Luiken MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George A. Luiken practice?
- Dr. George Luiken has 1 office location.
Dr. George Luiken practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Pain Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists, San Diego Hematologists, San Diego Oncologists, and San Diego Pain Management Doctors.