A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Lussier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lussier graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lussier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anna Jaques Hospital
- Carney Hospital
- Merrimack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Andre Lussier MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George A. Lussier practice?
- Dr. George Lussier has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Lussier practices Family Medicine near Haverhill, MA.
See Haverhill Primary Care Doctors.