A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Lustig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Lustig is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lustig
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Lustig Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lustig graduated from Universiteit Van Amsterdam.
Dr. Lustig has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- University Hospital & Med Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Alexander Lustig MD and PA is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. George A. Lustig practice?
- Dr. George Lustig has 1 office location.
- Dr. George Lustig practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Tamarac, FL.