A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Lustig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Lustig is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lustig graduated from Universiteit Van Amsterdam.
Dr. Lustig has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Med Ctr, Laud Lakes, Fl
- University Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Alexander Lustig MD and PA is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. George A. Lustig practice?
- Dr. George Lustig has 2 office locations.
- Dr. George Lustig practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Tamarac, FL.