A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Lyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Lyle is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lyle
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lyle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Lyle, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyle graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lyle has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Haven Hospital
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George D Lyle MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. George D. Lyle practice?
- Dr. George Lyle has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Lyle practices Otolaryngology near Winter Haven, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lakeland, FL and Lake Wales, FL.
See Winter Haven Otolaryngologists.