A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Lyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Lyle is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lyle
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lyle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Lyle, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyle graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lyle has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Haven Hospital
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George D Lyle MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. George D. Lyle practice?
- Dr. George Lyle has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Lyle practices Otolaryngology near Winter Haven, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lakeland, FL and Lake Wales, FL.
See Winter Haven Otolaryngologists.