A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Lyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Lyle is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Lyle, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyle graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lyle has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
- Winter Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Dewey Lyle MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. George D. Lyle practice?
- Dr. George Lyle has 5 office locations.
Dr. George Lyle practices Otolaryngology near Winter Haven, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Wales, FL and Lakeland, FL.
See Winter Haven Otolaryngologists.