inactive

• Good
  • Bad

April 20th, 2010
He is a great doctor...
I am rating the doctor, not the practice.He was my doctor for over 25 years, and made the effort to listen to the whole story / picture before addressing the issue. And he would explain the "why" and the rationale he was using to approach certain tests. With some of the complex issues I had to deal with, this was critical. I've had doctors in the past that missed things because they grabbed the first part of the sentence, and not the rest of it. My daughters and their children have seen him and love him, too. He embodied the family practitioner concept. When I've worked with the associates that had come into his practice, I was only once able to find someone who was similar in skills and knowledge. Luckily, it was just before he accepted the CMO slot at Fair Oaks/Inova, so I was able to continue with excellent care when he was no longer available to his patients. Inova's gain, was our loss.

June 14th, 2016