A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Adam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Adam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Adam, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Adam graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Adam has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - Grand Island
- Mary Lanning Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Maynard Adam MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. George M. Adam practice?
- Dr. George Adam has 1 office location.
Dr. George Adam practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hastings, NE.
See Hastings Obstetricians & Gynecologists.