A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Gould:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Gould is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Gould, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gould graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Gould has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
- UC Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Marcus Gould MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George M. Gould practice?
- Dr. George Gould has 1 office location.
Dr. George Gould practices Family Medicine near Auburn, CA.
See Auburn Primary Care Doctors.