A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Harris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Harris, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Harris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- St. Vincent's East
- Medical Center East, Birmingham, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Harris MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George Harris practice?
- Dr. George Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. George Harris practices Family Medicine near Springville, AL.
See Springville Family Physicians.