A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Harris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Harris, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Harris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- St. Vincent's East
- Medical Center East, Birmingham, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George M Harris MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George M. Harris practice?
- Dr. George Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. George Harris practices Family Medicine near Springville, AL.
See Springville Family Physicians.