A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Howard
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Howard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Howard, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laser Surgery Glaucoma Contact Lenses Cataracts
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Howard has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Marshall Howard MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. George M. Howard practice?
- Dr. George Howard has 1 office location.
Dr. George Howard practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.