A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Howard, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laser Surgery Glaucoma Contact Lenses Cataracts
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Howard has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Howard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George M. Howard practice?
Dr. George Howard practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.