A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Jenkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jenkins
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Jenkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Jenkins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ennis Regional Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Mark Jenkins MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. George M. Jenkins practice?
- Dr. George Jenkins has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Jenkins practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Ennis, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.