Learn more about Dr. George Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Jenkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jenkins
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jenkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Jenkins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ennis Regional Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Mark Jenkins MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. George M. Jenkins practice?
- Dr. George Jenkins has 1 office location.
Dr. George Jenkins practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.