Dr. George Kaiser DO Patient Reviews

3.6

• Good
  • Bad

October 15th, 2015
I have been going to DR.Kaiser and DR. Korila for years and they are very professional but take a genuine interest and concern in their patients. The assistant Fawn is so dedicated and, they all make you feel like family.

August 17th, 2015
Dr. Kaiser
Dr. Kaiser was my childhood doctor and I loved him. Now that I've moved to Middletown I have not found a dr I liked . Then someone mentioned George kaiser and I was just happy to know that a dr I knew would be caring for me . Feeling thankful

October 17th, 2012
Great doctor very caring

July 23rd, 2011
Avoid Kasier Medical
Kasier Medical center was serving as my primary doctor for about a year. The two "docotors" I worked with both turned out to be extremely unprofessional. I was switched from a secondary doctor to Dr Kaiser because, by Dr Kaiser's own admission the other doctor was not "good at certain medical diagnosis/procedures" Dr Kaiser proved to be the same as he wrote me prescriptions for medications that are not suppose to be taken together .. thankfully a pharmacist noticed this. This is just one of at least 3 MAJOR problems I had with Dr Kaiser's organization. He had the nerve to have me drug tested WITHOUT TELLING ME because, come to find out he thought (very incorrectly) that I was using drugs. I only found this out AFTER I received the bill for. (I have multiple tests done 2x a year due to my conditions, so this drug test was easy to slip in - until I got the bill for it - yes the drug test came back clean) His reason for sneaking a drug test in are just ridiculous and he handled it extremely unprofessionally. Its a long story but trust me any doctor who mixes up prescription medications and has patients secretly drug tested without due cause (he could have also just asked me and I believe I already signed the HIPPA releases so he could talk with my Pain Managment Doctor - he could have found out 1) They do intermittent drug testing - and I have passed EVERY one 2) the reasons why my pain is treated the way it is. Off note: My Pain Management Doctor habdles everything having to do with my pain - I NEVER asked ANYONE at Kaiser Medical for ANYTHING regarding my head pain - I just told them for their records and so they knew what medications I was on from other doctors.) But no he failed at all of these and much more. I would sincerely avoid this medical practice - who knows what prescriptions they will mess up in the future and what the cost could be.

June 30th, 2011
I am extremely pleased with Dr. Kaiser and would recommend him to anyone. Not only is he a good/great doctor, he is kind and caring.

November 15th, 2010
Avoid
I would avoid. This place is not well managed. I had the feeling I was in a "give me your $ and get out the door" type of place. In 3 visits the doctor NEVER examined me - he did NOT look in my ears, mouth, eyes, nose; he did not use a stethoscope - he never even touched me?

October 24th, 2010