Internists

2801 Old Post Rd
Harrisburg, PA 17110
717-651-1515
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  Rude receptionist  |  show details
Jan 9th, 2014

Dr . Kosco is a good doctor. But I can no longer put up with his receptionist. She's loud and very ignorant towards myself. And as a result, I am switching doctors. Who wants to deal with that...especially when your not feeling well....

|  Left in Pain  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2013

This office time and again has been rude and unable to follow through with appointment times. The nurses seem ignorant of office policy and have little to no bedside. I would not recommend anyone who values their time or health to go see this practice.

|  show details
by J Wilds on Aug 7th, 2010

His staff has gotten much better recently. They made his office an unpleasant place, but new people are there and are much more friendly. Dr. Kosco is great, and is the reason I keep going back. As an adult, he doesn't treat me like a child. He answers all questions and is great about spending time with me. The wait is annoying as I usually have to plan on being there an hour or more!

|  Review  |  show details
by Heather Kirk on Jul 14th, 2010

The staff at Dr. Kosco's office are extremely difficult to deal with, especially the receptionist who answers the phones and is their first point of contact for their clients. Today she hung up on me due to a mistake on her end with scheduling. They are very hard to get ahold of - take 1.5 hours every day for a lunch break and you can not leave a message while they are gone, they leave at 3:30 everyday and are not even open on Fridays. I have been a patient here for 3 years and have never been happy here but the hassle of changing doctors has kept me coming back. Today I will be changing though. On top of the lack of professionalism with the staff, the Doctor took personal calls from his teenage kids while he was in the patient room with me and proceeded to have a conversation wiht them while I waited. This happened on 3 different occasions that I was there.

|  Lifesaver  |  show details
by Dick Toth on Apr 9th, 2009

Properly diagnosed a heart issue, when I insisted it was the flu. Three stents later, I owe him my life