A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Lowry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Lowry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowry graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lowry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Baptist System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George McClellan Lowry MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. George M. Lowry practice?
- Dr. George Lowry has 1 office location.
Dr. George Lowry practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.