Ophthalmologist (eyes)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo. Kudzu.
Never on time! show details Never on time!
Apr 11th, 2013

Even when you are the FIRST appointment of his day, this unprofessional, never-on-time doctor is just that...LATE!! Apparently, he subscribes to the notion that HIS time is MUCH more valuable than the patient's time! To top it off, if there is some drug/factory rep who comes flitting in to see him on the spur of the moment, he will see the rep while the patients sit in uncomfortable chairs in his waiting area! If you value your time as much as Dr. Lowry values his, chose another eye doctor!!

Out of net work show details Out of net work
Sep 22nd, 2011

I waited a month and a half to see Dr Lowry because he is an Ophthalmologist. When it was discovered my vision plan was changed but Dr. Lowry was still covered by medical insurance, the eye exam did not happen. He plucked some eye lashes and said to come back if the lashes bother me again. For the $40 co-pay it would have eyes examined by an him. Now it's to an Optometrist to look into my eyes.

by aceofbase #1 fan on Mar 28th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Dr. Lowry is great. Very cordial, and interacts well with patients. Definitely recommend him.

Friendly Office show details Friendly Office
by rgsatx on Nov 7th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr. Lowry is a great eye doctor. Everyone in his office is very friendly and nice. The wait can be a little long at times, but if you plan ahead it is okay. I am a relatively new patient of his, but I believe he does a great job. I told him I did not the kind of contacts I had been wearing so he worked with me until I found some that were very comfortable.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Great Eye Doctor show details Great Eye Doctor
by sara78229 on Nov 7th, 2007 on kudzu.com

I started going to Dr Lowry early this year and think he's great. He occasionally runs behind, but if you're patient and want quality eye care, Dr. Lowry is great. He's friendly, as is his staff, and he's very knowledgeable. It was the most comfortable eye exam I've ever experienced.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Feb 9th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Awesome doctor: He is very friendly and can interact with all ages (87 with dimentia). He has been seeing my family for years. Great staff too but this doctor is amazing if you have any problems with your eyes.

Oct 13th, 2006 on yahoo.com

He's the best!!: Great staff. Timely appointments. Terrific doctor-patient demeanor. Happy to recommend this office to everyone.

Sep 25th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Great Doctor: Everyone in Doctor Lowry's office is very nice, including Dr. Lowry. Unfortunately, my employer no longer offers the type of insurance he take but I would strongly recommend using him.