A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Patterson is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Patterson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Patterson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Michael Patterson MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. George M. Patterson practice?
- Dr. George Patterson has 1 office location.
Dr. George Patterson practices Urology near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Urologists.