Learn more about Dr. George Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Ma is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Ma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ma has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George W. Ma practice?
Dr. George Ma practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Emergency Medicine, General Practice, and Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Critical Care Practitioners, Los Angeles Emergency Physicians, Los Angeles General Practitioners, and Los Angeles Family Physicians.