A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Ma is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Ma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ma has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Wee-Keng Ma MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George W. Ma practice?
- Dr. George Ma has 1 office location.
Dr. George Ma practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.